The Beragala Resort is the ideal romantic getaway destination located in Haputale Beragala, providing relaxing space for a calm and comfortable retreat.
The ever changing climate ambiance with mist in one moment and clear blue sky in another second enchants anyone for an exalt feeling. The glorious evening sky blazing color change as well as breathe-taking views of sunset and sunrise would lavish anyone with pleasure.
The east coast of Arugam Bay is in transit of three and half hour distance and closely located leisure cities of Nuwaraeliya and Bandarawela make way for on goers a chance to experience the taste of true relaxation. The location is in close distance with many famous Sri Lankan waterfalls including Diyaluma, Dunhida ,Bambarakanda and Duvili Ella with extraordinary sceneries.
The Hortan Plains and World’s End with exhilarating aerial views are very popular local and foreign tourist destinations which are also located in close proximity.
The forest reservoirs nearby are the nature’s best kept birds paradises with quite a few resident bird species always on sight providing bird watchers an excellent chance of a life time. The cheery bird sounds could be heard always on the resort from any place you decide to wander.
This soothing location is in isolation which will secure the privacy of guests yet leaving no feeling of emptiness at anytime.Services
- The luxurious 9 guest rooms with surrounding views of nature
- The outdoor swimming pool with spectacular views
- Steam room for your infinite relaxation
- Restaurant serving mouthwatering delicate cuisines
- Satellite TV and hot water in guest rooms
The Beragala Resort has spectacular views all around and nature’s best mountains close by providing a chance for guests to experience an adventurous mountain track or if preferable a simple romantic evening stroll. Scenic train rides and visits to the below forests and mountains could be arranged as per request.Places to visit
- Hortan Plains (World’s End , Baker’s Falls)
- Adisham Bungalow (25 mins)
- Lipton Seat (1 hr)
- Bambarakanda Falls – The highest waterfall in Sri Lanka (0.5 hrs)
- Diyaluma Falls – The second highest waterfall in Sri Lanka (0.5 hrs)
- Duvile Falls – Turn off from Balangoda towards Kaltota (1.5 hrs)
- Rawana Falls (50 mins)
- Dunhida Falls (1.5 hrs)
- Samanala Wewa Dam Project (0.5 hrs)
- Dowa Temple – (45 mins)
- Buduruwagala (1 hr)
- Uduwalave reservoir and Elephant Orphanage (1 hr)
- Ancient wooden Bogada Bridge (1.5 hrs)